Sunday, July 17, 2011

Today, while the blossoms still cling to the vine...


I hate trying to lose weight! JR and I have been weighing ourselves every morning, drinking protein shakes for breakfast, eating pretty much the same stuff...and then we both splurged last night when we found the Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches with the birthday cake in them, which I've been looking for and couldn't find anywhere, so I didn't get a Dr. Pepper because I wanted those instead, and they were so delicious...but, I digress...we woke up this morning, and I weigh more than I did when we started, and JR keeps losing weight like it's nothing. Seriously! I feel like I need to starve myself in order to even keep up with JR. Boys suck!!!

Anyway, my goal weight is 130lbs. As of this morning I'm at 180.6lbs...not ok, I tell ya, not ok!

No comments: