JR and I have been on the Isagenix shakes for a little over a week now, and not counting last night in which I almost had a mini-meltdown because I couldn't have Cafe Rio, I have been doing really good. Ok, I had a few popsicles on Sunday, but they were only 35 cal each! Anyway...the vending machine guy came in to work today, and when he saw me, he said, "Dr. Pepper?!" Oh, how he knows me...but, I told him I haven't had one in a while. After that run in, I sat down on my break and ate some sugar snap peas, and then it hit me...drum roll, please...I didn't have those cravings, not so much, if at all. I'm not down a whole bunch weight wise, but I feel better; I'm making better food choices; and I'm not craving the junk that builds up my trunk.
JR and I started 10 minute trainer last night, and this will keep going if I have anything to do with it. JR whined & cried & begged to stop, but I was relentless. We already weighed ourselves, took our "before" pics, and wrote down our measurements...we aren't going to stop now. I told him we're going for a month & then doing pics, measurements & weigh-ins again. I want to see how this is going to play out. JR's going to do it with me, whether he likes it or not.
p.s. I sucked it up last night, ate some lowfat cottage cheese, worked out, and then had a protein shake afterward. I didn't get my Cafe Rio, but there's always another cheat day in the works.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment