3 Nephi 9:15-18
15 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.
16 I came unto my own, and my own received me not. And the scriptures concerning my coming are fulfilled.
17 And as many as have received me, to them have I given to become the sons of God; and even so will I to as many as shall believe on my name, for behold, by me redemption cometh, and in me is the law of Moses fulfilled.
18 I am the light and the life of the world. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
I was nearly moved to tears when the Holy Ghost gave me confirmation of the truthfulness of those words that were written so long ago. And in continuation of my testimony, in my own words:
I love the Gospel. I love the church. I am so grateful for the birth, death, and resurrection of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know the atonement is powerful enough to take away the pain and suffering that I have felt, or ever will feel. The law of tithing is miraculous! Prayer and scripture study are essential to spiritual health. President Monson is a TRUE prophet of God, and he loves us as the Savior loves us. His counsel is the Lord's counsel, and is meant to guide and direct us so that we can return home to the Celestial Kingdom, and meet our full potential as Kings and Queens of Heaven. I know that families can be together forever. I am ever so grateful for that gift, so that I can be with those I love for eternity. I bear and leave you my testimony, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment