Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog about my journey in life - the good, the bad & the ugly. Closet Molly came about because my sister told me I am a closet case Molly Mormon. I craft, I cook, I clean, I mother, and I try to live the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the best of my ability...but all of that is mostly hidden by my love of guns, cars, hunting, fishing, and all things tomboy. Sometimes I have a rough exterior, but I am always soft-hearted and tender on the inside.
4 comments:
You can do it! Don't do it J.R.! It's so hard but you will feel better sooner than later.
Amen to that! It's not easy but it is so worth it!
hey Charity!Dionne here. I have checked out your blog a few times and it is always whimsical and entertaining lol. I am glad that you are trying to get healthy and I see that you are finding a way to make it fun. Please feel free to check out my blog. Started it not too long ago.
All the best
YO!!! Update your dang blog already!!! =)
Post a Comment