
Skinny Charity, Fat Charity......I'm done! Today is day 2 of "The Diet" and I thought I was going to lose it last night at Enrichment with all of those goodies in my face, but I held strong. Again today, I'm watching my husband drink his Pepsi, and I went grocery shopping looking at all the yummy food, drooling over every carb & gram of sugar.....but you know what? I'm going to be Skinny Charity again in about 12 weeks. This is it for me. I'm done being fat.
3 comments:
You did an awsome job! I don't claim to be a great blogger but I try.
Love you, Charity! Come see us in Buckeye. Amber and Aerian would probably love to play again! =)
NIce blog Charity. Glad to finally find you..well I guess find the time to check it out. The kids are getting so big. I love Devlin being in my preschool. I remember little miss being the same age. Thanks for sharing your Devie!
Post a Comment